Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #5: Nordics
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, read about the challenges faced by CIOs in the Nordic region and how they can address them. We feature an example of an established business, is using mobile technology to improve back office processes. Find out how Norwegian bakery chain Baker Brun is doing things in a smarter way through the collection of data, that helps it make sound business decisions, through a mobile app rather than pen and paper. As digital technology is not its main business it is working with IT services firm Telenor. It is not alone in the Nordics in choosing to outsource IT. Read how and 44% of companies in the Nordics are planning to increase outsourcing. Also in this e-guide find out why enterprises shouldn’t write off DevOps as a software development approach that only works for startups and read why CIOs are looking for “portfolio” roles rather than another CIO appointment.
Table Of Contents
- Norwegian bakery chain gets the taste of mobile reporting
- IT outsourcing going strong in the Nordics
- CIO interview: Ibrahim Gokcen, Maersk
- DevOps practitioners open up about enterprise adoption challenges
- Gamekeeper to poacher: should a CIO cross the IT divide?
- Business applications embrace IoT, blockchain to face future
- Interview: Louise McCarthy and Valeria Della Rosa, EBRD
- CW500: How to get cloud implementations right