Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #5: Middle East
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, read about the challenges faced by CIOs in the Middle East region and how they can address them. Read why blockchain is gathering pace in the Middle East, with the United Arab Emirates leading the way and find out how SAP is giving young people and entrepreneurs in the Middle East with the IT skills required to support the regions digital transformation. SAPs strategy follows news of a five-year $200m investment in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Also in this e-guide find out why enterprises shouldn’t write off DevOps as a software development approach that only works for startups, read why many CIOs are looking for “portfolio” roles rather than securing another corporate CIO appointment.
Table Of Contents
- Blockchain gains momentum in the Middle East
- SAP focuses on training young Arab graduates in Middle East
- Middle East CIO interview: Bob Mulumudi, RAK Ceramics
- DevOps practitioners open up about enterprise adoption challenges
- Gamekeeper to poacher: should a CIO cross the IT divide?
- Business applications embrace IoT, blockchain to face future
- Interview: Louise McCarthy and Valeria Della Rosa, EBRD
- CW500: How to get cloud implementations right