Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #3
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Computer Weekly talks to more IT leaders than any other publication, and our reporters gather in-depth insights into the challenges facing CIOs, CTOs and CDOs. This guide offers a collection of our most popular articles for IT leaders during the last part of 2016, looking at what it takes to be a great CIO and how to get the most out of your IT budget. We speak to ARM CEO Simon Segars about an uncertain future post-Brexit and the importance of IoT security, and examine the results of the annual Salary Survey.
Table Of Contents
- Do you have what it takes to be a great CIO?
- Nearly a quarter of board-level execs struggle to see value of tech
- Salary survey shows IT managers command big bonuses
- Budget busters: Three ways for CIOs to fund digital initiatives
- The digital opportunity for CIOs
- UKtech50 interview: ARM Holdings CEO Simon Segars
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All