Access your Pro+ Content below.
IT Project ANZ: Managing datacentre growth
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
The datacentre market is in the midst of an unprecedented period of growth, driven by enterprise and consumer demand for cloud, internet-based services and connected devices. In this guide, we explore the strategies organisations in Australia/New Zealand are adopting to meet this demand including software-defined environments, cloud bursting and cloud storage.
Table Of Contents
- Alibaba to open datacentre in Australia
- The rocky road to software-defined everything
- Why more people aren't cloud bursting
- 2016 Census sabotage puts a question mark on private cloud
- Assessing the true environmental impacts of datacentre growth
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All