Access your Pro+ Content below.
IT Relations: HR Manager
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
HR and IT departments have begun to work closely together over the last few years. While HR historically has often received limited attention, companies now understand the key role the department plays in the business. Consequently, companies are heavily investing in HR technology, particularly by moving their HR systems to the cloud. Skills are also on top of the agenda, and HR plays an important role in ensuring companies have the right skills in place to deal with the ever-evolving world of technology and cyber security threats.
Table Of Contents
- HR and IT security collaboration key to skills crisis
- Case study: Rolls-Royce cloud HR project will pay for itself in two years
- Case study: Natural Resources Wales adopts Unit4 ERP in digital transformation drive
- Case study: Action for Children mobilises staff on Claranet’s managed network
- Case study: Cargotec saves €2m by moving HR systems to the cloud
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
More CW+ ContentView All