Access your Pro+ Content below.
IT Project: Business intelligence in the world of big data
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Old-school business intelligence (BI), although still important, is no longer at the cutting edge of modern IT projects. However, as the TechTarget 2016 spending survey shows, business intelligence is very much a priority for corporate IT. The bigger data management picture in recent times has been shaped by the rise of unstructured data repositories, such as the Hadoop stack. Barcelona-based mobile advertising network Billy Mobile is basing its business on its use of the Hortonworks distribution of the Hadoop Distributed File System, and it is using Tableau to analyse the data held there.
Table Of Contents
- European IT buyers prioritise BI and data management over ERP and CRM
- San Francisco data analytics early-stage firms point to third-wave BI
- Case study: The Christie speeds up SPC charts to improve clinical processes
- Case study: Mobile advertising network Billy Mobile bets the farm on Hadoop
- Case study: Panama Papers revealed by graph database visualisation software
- CW@50: Data management – Five decades of prospecting for business value
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
More CW+ ContentView All