Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #5
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Computer Weekly talks to more IT leaders than any other publication, and our reporters gather in-depth insights into the challenges facing CIOs, CTOs and CDOs. This e-guide offers a collection of some of our most popular articles on issues faced by IT decision makers, such as how to get cloud implementations right and how and why men in the technology industry have helped women progress. We look at the recent British Airways IT outage and speak to two women leading a huge IT change project at the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. The guide also explores why several CIOs who have led transformation programmes in their respective organisations choose to move on to work on the supplier side.
Table Of Contents
- Gamekeeper to poacher: should a CIO cross the IT divide?
- British Airways IT outage: What went wrong with its datacentre?
- Half of CIOs have no Brexit plan because of uncertainty
- Interview: Louise McCarthy and Valeria Della Rosa, EBRD
- CW500: Lessons learned on how to get cloud implementations right
- Why and how men in the technology industry have helped women progress
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
More CW+ ContentView All