Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #3: Nordics
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this Nordic e-guide we look at how CIOs can succeed in the age of digital transformation. Find out if you have what it takes because the opportunity is massive if you get digital right. There is also some advice for CIOs looking to get more out of their budget so they can fund digital initiatives. These digital initiatives can’t be ignored as they are shaking up businesses in the region. Read how companies from banks to taxi firms in the Nordic region are being forced to change. We also feature articles that tell the stories of two IT journeys. Read how Swedish fuel company Preem has consolidated the many ERP systems it has gained through acquisitions over the years. Meanwhile Swedish bank SEB has implemented artificial intelligence to support its customers.
Table Of Contents
- Do you have what it takes to be a great CIO?
- The digital opportunity for CIOs
- Budget busters: Three ways for CIOs to fund digital initiatives
- Case study: Swedish fuel supplier replaces multiple systems with single ERP application to free up IT
- Disrupting IT in the Nordics, from banks to taxis
- Case study: How Swedish bank prepared robot for customer services
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
More CW+ ContentView All