Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #3: Middle East
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this Middle East e-guide we look at how CIOs can succeed in the age of digital transformation. Find out if you have what it takes because the opportunity is massive if you get digital right. There is also some advice for CIOs looking to get more out of their budget so they can fund digital initiatives. In the digital age Middle East CIOs are becoming global leaders. In smart cities for example, IT leaders in the region are pioneers: find out how they are experimenting with light fidelity technology (LiFi). Regarding big data find out how organisations in Saudi Arabia are turning to the technology. We also hear from the IT head at Gulf Cooperation Council conglomerate Kanoo Group about the company’s digital transformation.
Table Of Contents
- Do you have what it takes to be a great CIO?
- The digital opportunity for CIOs
- Budget busters: Three ways for CIOs to fund digital initiatives
- Case study: Reinventing Bahrain’s Kanoo Group through digital technology
- Saudi Arabia turns to big data to boost business innovation
- UAE firms look to light fidelity technology to enable IoT applications
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
More CW+ ContentView All