Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #3: ANZ
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Computer Weekly talks to more IT leaders than any other publication, giving us in-depth insights into the challenges facing CIOs, CTOs and CDOs. In this final installment of CIO Trends for 2016, we look at what’s influencing IT decision-makers in Australia/New Zealand and explore the trends you can expect to see more of in the coming year. Learn about the technologies driving Australia’s IT spending boom, why the Census website crash should be a security lesson to all, how gamification is helping to teach business leaders cyber security skills, and more.
Table Of Contents
- Australian IT spending to be near $85bn in 2017
- IBM blamed for Census website crash
- PwC Australia uses gamification to teach cyber security lessons
- ANZ puts cloud expert in leading IT role
- Do you have what it takes to be a great CIO?
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
More CW+ ContentView All