Sam Guckenheimer, product owner, Visual Studio team services at Microsoft discusses how one of the world’s largest software companies, Microsoft, has been reorganising its software and DevOps teams in a way that avoids different groups working on identical bits of functionality.
- Learn how to get started with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Learn how Git, GitHub and distributed version control is impacting source code management
- Get your builds under control with Maven, Gradle and artifact repositories
- Start developing RESTful microservices with Jakarta EE or Spring Boot
- Test your skills with these Git and CI/CD quizzes
- See how you would do on a Jenkins or DevOps job interview