Cornelia Davis, senior director of technology at digital transformation company Pivotal discusses how DevOps and its reliance on cross-functional teams can leave people who are used to the more traditional, siloed, IT department setups feeling a little unsure of their place in the world. She explores the steps management and the individuals concerned can take to address this issue.
- Learn how to get started with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Learn how Git, GitHub and distributed version control is impacting source code management
- Get your builds under control with Maven, Gradle and artifact repositories
- Start developing RESTful microservices with Jakarta EE or Spring Boot
- Test your skills with these Git and CI/CD quizzes
- See how you would do on a Jenkins or DevOps job interview