Computer Weekly has launched the second annual UKtech50, the definitive list of the real movers and shakers in UK IT - the CIOs, industry executives, public servants and business leaders driving the creation of a high-tech economy.
The UKtech50 list will be decided by a judging panel representing every area of the UK IT profession – and this year we are also asking readers to vote on who they think should top the list.
The judging panel has been chosen to represent different perspectives within IT – so each individual is acting both as an impartial and expert judge, as well as an advocate for their area of interest.
The judges meeting to discuss the UKtech50 shortlist in this video are:
- Tom Wills-Sandford, Deputy Director General, Intellect
- Adam Thilthorpe, Director for Professionalism, BCS
- John Harris, chairman, The Corporate IT Forum, and vice president of Global IT Strategy, GlaxoSmithKline
- Marc Dowd, Principal, The CIO Group, Forrester Research
- Simon Meredith, UK CIO, IBM
- Bryan Glick, editor in chief, Computer Weekly