Chris Hill, software development manager, Jaguar Land Rover, discusses good and bad DevOps based software project practices. Poor projects tend to experience roadblocks or have very messy processes preventing developers from putting code into production. Hill discusses the approach JLR has taken to improve its software development lifecycle and build processes.
- Get started with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Learn how Git, GitHub and distributed version control is impacting source code management
- Get your builds under control with Maven, Gradle and artifact repositories
- Start developing RESTful microservices with Jakarta EE or Spring Boot
- Test your skills with these Git and CI/CD quizzes
- See how you would do on a Jenkins or DevOps job interview