Video: Product review of the Gyration Air MouseDate: Nov 10, 2008
The Gyration Air Mouse: In this video Faisal Alani, computerweekly.com Content Editor, reviews the Gyration Air Mouse and offers his opinion.
Information below taken from the Gyration website.
- Portable, compact, lightweight design with laser precision sensor is perfect for the traveling notebook user. The Air Mouse enables you to navigate your desktop and take complete control of your content from the comfort of your desk
- The Air Mouse features in-air control with MotionSense technology providing the freedom to unleash yourself from strain-inducing surfaces.
- Incorporates 2.4 GHz RF technology without line-of-sight limitations and a range of up to 100 feet (30m)
- Convenient, storable USB 2.4 GHz receiver and protective pouch provides makes travel convenient
- Features ambidextrous design with right and left buttons and 3 assignable buttons for customer control of application commands
- Includes the Professional edition of GyroTools software that allows you to take total control of your applications and initiate commands away from your computer with the flick of your wrist.
How it Works:
The Gyration Air Mouse is simple to use and easy to install.
Just plug in the USB receiver into an available USB port, slide the Air Mouse switch to on, press the connect button on the USB receiver and Air Mouse, and your computer will automatically detect and configure the Air Mouse – there are no drivers to manually install.
Place the Air Mouse on your desktop for use as a traditional mouse. Pick up the Air Mouse, press the activation trigger, and enjoy amazing in-air cursor control from in front of your computer or up to 100’ feet away.
- Notebook computer users
- Windows Media Center and Vista users
- Home entertainment and computer users
- Corporate business users
- Frequent traveling notebook users
- Corporate presenters
- Professional lecturers
- Trainers and instructors
- Teachers and professors
- High school and college students