Interview: Government CIO John Suffolk talks about G-cloudDate: Apr 01, 2010
The government is pursuing an ambitious cloud computing strategy to transform the IT infrastructure that supports the public sector.
Government CIO John Suffolk is leading the G-cloud programme, and in this exclusive video interview, he talks to Computer Weekly editor in chief Bryan Glick about the plans.
In the video, Suffolk talks about:
- What is G-cloud?
- How G-cloud will be implemented and the benefits it will deliver
- What G-cloud will mean for IT professionals working in the public sector
- The progress made on the project so far
- How G-cloud is helping to establish best practice in cloud computing
- What impact the General Election might have on the strategy