Access your Pro+ Content below.
IT Project: DevOps
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
2016 is widely tipped to be the year DevOps goes mainstream, with enterprise IT managers either looking to ramp up or kick-start their efforts in this area, and start realising the benefits it can bring. Before that, though, whoever is responsible for driving the agile agenda within an organisation will need to take steps to cultivate a supportive business culture that values experimentation as a means of sharpening the company’s competitive edge.
Table Of Contents
- DevOps advocates bust myths around use of agile software development in enterprise
- IT professionals urged to dial-down tech talk to win CIO approval for DevOps projects
- Overcoming the scale-up challenge of enterprise DevOps adoption
- Case study: Barclays banks on agile and DevOps to tackle competitive threats in fintech
- Case study: What the enterprise can learn from Etsy's DevOps strategy
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
More CW+ ContentView All