Brian Timmeny, head of advanced engineering, DevOps and IT processes at multi-national banking group BBVA, discusses how BBVA has approached the challenge of getting the company’s geographically dispersed 12,000-strong team of developers engaged with the company’s DevOps push. In this video he covers how to ensure DevOps momentum doesn’t falter by using a mix of top-down and bottoms-up management styles.
- Learn how to get started with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Learn how Git, GitHub and distributed version control is impacting source code management
- Get your builds under control with Maven, Gradle and artifact repositories
- Start developing RESTful microservices with Jakarta EE or Spring Boot
- Test your skills with these Git and CI/CD quizzes
- See how you would do on a Jenkins or DevOps job interview