Access your Pro+ Content below.
Focus: Government IT
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
It’s been a busy few months for government IT as plans for a post-Brexit Britain are being drawn up. In this e-guide we look at the government’s ideas for a prosperous post-Brexit Britain, and its ambitious 5G strategy. We examine Whitehall’s plans to create international tech hubs, dealing with the digital skills gap and partnering with industry. We also talk to Sarah Wilkinson, chief data, digital and technology officer at the Home Office about the impact Brexit has on IT challenges in central government.
Table Of Contents
- Government digital strategy promises focus on skills and industry partnerships
- What’s in the UK government’s 5G strategy?
- UK government must improve cyber defence efforts, say MPs
- Industrial strategy to power post-Brexit Britain
- CIO interview: Sarah Wilkinson, Home Office
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All