Matthew Skelton, co-founder and principal consultant at Skelton Thatcher Consulting explains how to organise enterprise software development teams so they are high-performing, efficient and making the most of the DevOps tools that are available to them, including distributed versioning systems, build tools and continuous integration software.
- Learn how to get started with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Learn how Git, GitHub and distributed version control is impacting source code management
- Get your builds under control with Maven, Gradle and artifact repositories
- Start developing RESTful microservices with Jakarta EE or Spring Boot
- Test your skills with these Git and CI/CD quizzes
- See how you would do on a Jenkins or DevOps job interview