Access your Pro+ Content below.
IT Project ASEAN: Virtualisation
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Before cloud and big data began to dominate the IT headlines, virtualisation was all the rage in the enterprise space. While the focus may have shifted to these more fashionable technologies, recent studies show that virtualisation is once again gaining popularity in the ASEAN region. In this guide, you’ll learn about the driving factors behind this growth such as the demand for business agility, as well as the barriers to adoption that organisations come up against.
Table Of Contents
- Desktop virtualisation growth to continue in ASEAN
- Thailand's Health Ministry embraces virtualisation in push towards e-Health
- Top drivers behind desktop virtualisation adoption
- Why more people aren't cloud bursting
- Why network function virtualisation matters