Agile will be seen for what it is and isn't.
Project management organisations embracing agile software and product development approaches will continue to grow while being faced with the challenge of demonstrating ROI through agile techniques. In addition, they will need to disabuse their stakeholders and executives of the expectations set by IT consultants, the media and the vendor community that agile is the next "silver bullet." Organisations that do it right - including selecting the right projects for agile - will reap significant rewards.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
This is part 3 of a 10 part video series
Sign-up to Computer Weekly to download more resources on project management >>
- The global state of the project management office
- The global state of the PMO: the UK perspective
- The global state of the PMO: the IT perspective
- Are businesses taking chances when it comes to managing outsourcing risk?
- Successful solutions through agile project management
- Business analyst skillset well-suited to change management
- Computer Weekly study: The state of UK IT project management (2003)