Latest Blog Posts
- Quocirca Insights: Securing joined-up government: the UK's Public Service Network (PSN)
- Public Sector IT: Home secretary gives odd speech on Investigatory Powers
- Public Sector IT: Reforming snoops swap transparency for hush
- Computer Weekly Editor's Blog: Make eliminating legacy IT your personal legacy as an IT leader
- When IT Meets Politics: Over 30 MPs contribute to debate on Broadband: the pressure for change is clear.
Computer Weekly's Blogroll
In the current issue:
- The software processes behind Hailo's success
- Can OpenStack free up enterprise IT to support software-driven business?
- CIO interview: Omid Shiraji, CIO at Working Links