Latest Blog Posts
- When IT Meets Politics: Could/should London match Hongkong or Singapore, with unsubsidised fibre to the flat at less than the cost of POTS?
- Open Source Insider: Varnish Software: Zipnish for microservices
- When IT Meets Politics: Will publicity for the Northamptonshire Open Market Review help open up the UK broadband market as whole?
- Quocirca Insights: Store Wars - The Purse Awakens
- When IT Meets Politics: Does the Investigatory Powers Bill go far enough? Is the Scrutiny Committee Asking the Right Questions?
In the current issue:
- The software processes behind Hailo's success
- Can OpenStack free up enterprise IT to support software-driven business?
- CIO interview: Omid Shiraji, CIO at Working Links