Latest Blog Posts
- Downtime: K9 privacy campaigner fakes death on Google, or was it killed?
- When IT Meets Politics: A local digital exchange in every market town?
- Downtime: Greggs uses Twitter to turn bad press into brand engagement
- Downtime: Look who's talking
- When IT Meets Politics: How does the UK move from a handful of semi-incompatible, pre-internet, national networks to a world class, high resilience, secure and ubiquitous, post-internet, any-to-any "mesh"?
Computer Weekly's Blogroll
In the current issue:
- IT industry fails to attract new talent despite popularity of apprenticeships
- CW500 Interview: Oil company CIO finds cloud failings and commends cognitive computing
- Buyer’s Guide: What ingredients go into the successful app store?