twobee - Fotolia
The VMworld Europe User Awards 2015 entry deadline has been extended until 18 September.
Hosted by Computer Weekly and SearchServerVirtualization.com, the Best of VMworld Europe 2015 Users Awards will take place during VMworld Europe 2015 in Barcelona, Spain.
Winners will be showcased by Computer Weekly through in-depth case studies and will be presented with certificates at a ceremony in Barcelona.
Entries are open to IT departments and resellers or suppliers that wish to enter on behalf of a customer.
Please review the entry criteria for further information if you wish to enter a user case on behalf of a client.
A panel of independent judges will review nominations across six categories:
- Best virtualisation and server consolidation project
- Best virtualisation for disaster recovery project
- Best private cloud project
- Best hybrid cloud implementation
- Best desktop virtualisation project
- Best of show (most innovative)*
*The best of show category will be determined by a judging panel. Please do not submit an entry for this category.
There is no fee to enter the VMworld Europe User Awards 2015.
Judges will be using the following criteria to assess entries:
- Innovation in technology or business processes
- Improving IT management capabilities
- Improving business efficiency or reducing costs
- Demonstrating best practice
- Delivering measurable business benefits
The deadline for entries is now 18 September. Submit your entry below through our nomination form.
If you have any questions about the VMworld Europe User Awards 2015 please contact us at: [email protected]