When it comes to choosing a web developer, the options are vast. To help you make the right decision, download our free guide to sourcing web developers. Or if you already know what you require from a web development company, get free no obligation quotes from up to six suppliers.
The broad term web development is used to describe all the areas of developing a website for the internet. This can include creating graphical content, coding, backend programming and web server configuration and even extends to website architecture and website usability – in a nut shell everything that’s involved in the process of creating a website.
Our buyer’s guide will take you step by step through the sourcing process of a web developer and will demystify some of the jargon that is widely used within the web development industry.
Web Developer Buyer’s Guide
The guide will take you through the following topics:
- Web design and web development
- Web technologies
- Flash Server-side processing
- Overview of a web application
- Ready-made or custom built web development projects?
- Software development project lifecycle
- Website Requirements
- Web Design & Prototyping
- Website Implementation
- Choosing a developer
More relevant Buyer’s Guides
- Web Designers Buyer's Guide
- Online Marketing Buyer's Guide
- Ecommerce Website Buyer's Guide
- Flash Designers Buyer's Guide
- SEO Service Buyer's Guide
- CMS Buyer's Guide
Go back to IT Mangement Buyer's Guide Overview