What CRM does for GE Capital
- Runs automatically at the time most appropriate to managers' needs and their communications process flow using up-to-date data
- Helped GE Capital to increase its marketing campaigns to 3,500 per year, contacting 200 million customers
- Improved productivity. The company now has the ability to automatically measure and analyse campaigns and the response generated in a variety of ways and against complex cross-matching and cross-checking criteria
- Helped GE Capital increase the likelihood of purchase through targeted promotions, as every visit leaves clues as to a customers current and future buying intentions
- Gave GE Capital the ability to personalise its campaigns and drive down the focus to individual customers
- Improved the e-buying experience from the customers' point of view
- Increased GE Capital's electronic systems' reliability and responsiveness for its analysts, managers and customers. The company is able to score customers and their accounts "on the fly".