This was first published in December 2004
Oracle’s takeover of PeopleSoft consolidates the software applications market at the upper end and establishes Oracle as one of two dominant players.
- CIO interview: Billie Laidlaw, RSPCA
- Salesforce teams up with Google and others to breakdown big data tech barriers
- Tim Berners-Lee concerned by expanded snoopers’ charter
- EU surveillance inquiry calls for stronger intelligence oversight
- Data classification key to IP protection, says Titus
- More News
Latest Blog Posts
- Computer Weekly Editor's Blog: The software legacy that haunts businesses
- Downtime: Instagram yourself a dream job? No chance
- Open Source Insider: Open source + big data = Apache: Big Data
- CW Developer Network: What to expect from the Asigra Cloud Backup Partner Summit 2015
- CW Developer Network: Bitcoin developers, they're now a 'thing'
Computer Weekly's Blogroll
In the current issue:
- The software processes behind Hailo's success
- Can OpenStack free up enterprise IT to support software-driven business?
- CIO interview: Omid Shiraji, CIO at Working Links