10. Secret Windows command line tools can boost security. That's right. Believe it.
9. Hacking for Dummies free book excerpts. But in your case, of course, the title would be Hacking for the Most Beautiful, Smartest Person in the World. I mean that. Check it out.
8. Sopranos trivia: When the screen went black in the last episode, what really happened? I heard it was the awesomeness of the Rootkit and Malware Learning Guide taking over.
7. Managing Microsoft's Windows Firewall. Now, bow down to General Zod.
6. How to bypass BIOS passwords, and the women who love them.
5. When to use remote desktop over VPN. Yup, that's all I got.
4. Imagine an Oreo. Mmmmm. Now read in-depth reviews of Vista security features. Same feeling.
3. Crack the admin password in Windows XP...and don't forget to say please and thank you.
And the number-one piece of amazing Microsoft Windows security content?
1. How to crack a password. But try not to get yourself in trouble, will ya?
About the author: Dana Brundage is the editor of SearchWindowsSecurity.com. We do not consider her to be a threat to the general public.
Read more on Antivirus, firewall and IDS products
A hacker has broken into Britney Spears' Twitter account and posted a tweet announcing that she is dead.
The hacker posted the message: "Britney has...