Social Media Awards 2011: Best new blog of the year
Blogging has become part of the everyday consumption of information, this category looks at those blogs created in the past two years that have delivered something new and fresh to what is now a crowded and highly competitive space. Get your badge now.
About the Computer Weekly Social Media Awards 2011
In the past three years Computer Weekly has searched for the best blogs in IT, this year's competition, brought to you in association with IBM, we've expanded it the world of social media promising to be bigger and better than ever before. Don't worry, we've kept some of the blog categories in for those of you that entered last year.
We want to know who you think are the best social media initiatives that are used either internally or externally to help collaboration, reach, awareness or for any other reason that you feel is worthy of this award.
So to kick off the Awards we're asking IT professionals to submit their nominations (below) to us. Those that are nominated will be listed on this site, and from all the nominations received we will draw up a shortlist for each category which will then be put back to the public vote.
Nominations do not need to originate in the UK, but they must contain some coverage of the UK IT industry.
- Self-nominations are permitted, but the winners will be decided by a public vote.
Last year's shortlisted male blogs:
Last year's shortlisted female blogs:
- IT Blog Awards 2010: Charity Challenge
- IT Blog Awards 2010: Nominate your favourite blogger
- IT Blog Awards 2010: Best International
- IT Blog Awards 2010: Gadgets
- IT Blog Awards 2010: Software Development
- IT Blog Awards 2010: CIO / IT Director
- IT Blog Awards 2010: Individual IT Professional Male
- IT Blog Awards 2010: Individual IT Professional Female
- IT Blog Awards 2010: IT Consultant and Analyst
- IT Blog Awards 2010: IT Security
- IT Blog Awards 2010: Company / Corporate - SME
- IT Blog Awards 2010: Company / Corporate - Large Enterprise
- IT Blog Awards 2010: Project Management
- IT Blog Awards 2010: IT Twitter User of the Year