Parliamentary IT group Eurim is helping the Home Office identify the key issues that need to be tackled in the government’s cybercrime strategy. You can help by giving feedback on the following questions:
- If you suspected a computer-related crime or attack in the last year, did you report it?
- If so, what happened, and were you satisfied?
- If not, why not?
- What worries you most about the vulnerability of your computer systems to internal or external criminal use or attack
As a business;
As an individual and/or parent.
- What immediate practical help could the IT industry and/or law enforcement give you to reduce those worries?
- Who would you trust (law enforcement, private company, etc) to investigate a suspected incident and why?
- How do you decide whether those who service or develop business or personal systems for you are trustworthy and won't misuse your systems/data?
- How should information on new threats or vulnerabilities in IT systems be made available to you?
E-mail [email protected]