1. This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except for employees of Reed Business Information Limited and their immediate families.
2. The competition closes on Wednesday 30th September 2009.
3. The winner will be chosen by ComputerWeekly.com.
4. The prize is £50 Amazon vouchers.
5. Only one prize per person.
6. The winner will be notified by email and the prize will be sent to the winners by registered delivery.
7. No cash alternatives are available.
8. Entering the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
9. The prize will be awarded to the individual that correctly guesses all seven images. Should more than one entrant guess all seven images correctly, the winner will be chosen from among all the correct entries by random draw by ComputerWeekly.com.
10. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The name of the winner will be posted on the Editor's blog and will be contacted by email.
12. By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
13. ComputerWeekly.com reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition or these rules at any time without prior notice.
14. Entrants can contact ComputerWeekly.com at the following address: ‘ComputerWeekly.com Guess that kit competition’, Attn: Faisal Alani, 4th floor, Quadrant House, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey, SM2 5AS.