If you consider undergoing a telemarketing campaign, choosing the right company for your telemarketing will be the crucial part. To help you make the right decision, download our free guide to sourcing a telemarketing service. Or if you already know what you require, get free no obligation quotes from up to six suppliers.
Our society is accustomed to online communication and transactions, telemarketing initiatives can provide that personal output that online marketing campaign lack, if it is implemented correctly. If implemented incorrectly telemarketing can quickly result in losing your business money and customers.
Our buyer’s guide will take you step by step through the sourcing process and help you selecting a company that can successfully and positively implement your telemarketing campaign.
The guide will take you through the following topics:
- Is Telemarketing For You?
- Benefits of Telemarketing
- Choosing A Telemarketing Company
- Evaluating their services and quotation
- The Telephone Sales Representatives (TSRs)
- Telemarketing Pricing
- Number of leads you want followed up
- Skills of the telephone operators
- Telemarketing Admin/setup fees
- The Telephone Preference Service
- Telemarketing Myths
Related Buyer’s Guides:
Go back to IT Mangement Buyer's Guide Overview