Project managers will team with "change partners" and use structured methods
Projects initiate change and project and programme managers are change agents. Yet, they have been ill-equipped to facilitate the type of change required to adopt the product or service the project delivers. In 2011, we will see more organisations developing and assigning "change partners," also known as change management experts, to projects to assist in such adoption. Moreover, project teams will slowly, but steadily, increase their use of change management methods, which will be packaged as methodologies.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
This is part 9 of a 10 part video series
Click here for the next video
Sign-up to Computer Weekly to download more resources on project management >>
- The global state of the project management office
- The global state of the PMO: the UK perspective
- The global state of the PMO: the IT perspective
- Are businesses taking chances when it comes to managing outsourcing risk?
- Successful solutions through agile project management
- Business analyst skillset well-suited to change management
- Computer Weekly study: The state of UK IT project management (2003)