Take-up of the PMP project management certification will continue to accelerate, but is no longer enough.
With 400,000+ holders, the PMP project management certificate will continue to be the most popular project management credential in the world, outpacing every one of its rivals as the "credential of choice" among practitioners. While most organisations will continue to support their project and programme managers in earning the credential, the value of proven experience and demonstrated competency will take on even more relevance beyond having the certification.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
This is part 10 of a 10 part series
Sign-up to Computer Weekly to download more resources on project management >>
- The global state of the project management office
- The global state of the PMO: the UK perspective
- The global state of the PMO: the IT perspective
- Are businesses taking chances when it comes to managing outsourcing risk?
- Successful solutions through agile project management
- Business analyst skillset well-suited to change management
- Computer Weekly study: The state of UK IT project management (2003)