This was first published in March 2005
Giving small and midsize businesses (SMBs) and foreign firms an extra year for first filing shows the US regulator is aware of the challenges in complying with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX). Affected firms must make good use of the extra time.
Latest Blog Posts
- Computer Weekly Editor's Blog: Apple success shows the importance of making IT invisible
- Quocirca Insights: Should everybody be on video?
- Quocirca Insights: DevOps and the IT platform
- CW Developer Network: F5 framework targets slipshod IT delivery
- The Full Spectrum: FCC showing its teeth on broadband speed. Time for Ofcom to grow a pair
Computer Weekly's Blogroll
In the current issue:
- Why we need cyber war games
- Lessons from the car industry in supplier relationship management
- Two resolutions every IT leader should make this year