This was first published in November 2004
Although 60% of PeopleSoft’s shares were tendered to Oracle, PeopleSoft’s board of directors has rejected Oracle’s offer of $24 per share. The fate of the takeover bid may not be resolved before year-end 2004.
Latest Blog Posts
- Downtime: Fancy a car-crash picture for all your image queries on Google?
- The Full Spectrum: NoC distributed computing to support IoT
- CWDN: Internet of Things apocalypse, Now
- Ahead in the Clouds: VMworld 2014: What happened on Day 1
- Open Source Insider: Intel unifies with Unity to extend Android support
Computer Weekly's Blogroll
In the current issue:
- Need for national security threatens citizens’ privacy
- CW500 Interview: Replatformed open-source IT keeps Hailo’s global growth accelerating
- Buyer’s Guide: Choice and ease of use: key elements of a good app store