This was first published in November 2004
PalmOne has improved the ergonomics and usability of its smartphone in the Treo 650. To realise strong enterprise sales, however, the vendor must incorporate BlackBerry client software.
Latest Blog Posts
- Computer Weekly Editor's Blog: Apple success shows the importance of making IT invisible
- Quocirca Insights: Should everybody be on video?
- Quocirca Insights: DevOps and the IT platform
- CW Developer Network: F5 framework targets slipshod IT delivery
- The Full Spectrum: FCC showing its teeth on broadband speed. Time for Ofcom to grow a pair
Computer Weekly's Blogroll
In the current issue:
- Why we need cyber war games
- Lessons from the car industry in supplier relationship management
- Two resolutions every IT leader should make this year