This was first published in September 2004
When it ships in 2005, Microsoft’s Data Protection Server (DPS) will provide frequent disk-to-disk backup for faster data recovery. The Windows-only DPS could threaten backup vendors with more comprehensive offerings.
Latest Blog Posts
- Computer Weekly Editor's Blog: Apple success shows the importance of making IT invisible
- Quocirca Insights: Should everybody be on video?
- Quocirca Insights: DevOps and the IT platform
- CW Developer Network: F5 framework targets slipshod IT delivery
- The Full Spectrum: FCC showing its teeth on broadband speed. Time for Ofcom to grow a pair
Computer Weekly's Blogroll
In the current issue:
- Why we need cyber war games
- Lessons from the car industry in supplier relationship management
- Two resolutions every IT leader should make this year