The Best Places to Work in IT 2006 awards are dedicated to highlighting and rewarding employment best practice in the IT industry.
They offer the opportunity for employers to demonstrate why they offer great places for the best people in IT to work, as well as allowing IT professionals to identify potential employers, and easily research great companies to work for.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
The Best Places to Work in IT awards have proved extremely successful since they were launched in 2003. The aims of the competition are:
- To highlight the importance of IT within UK organisations
- To encourage and promote employment best practice within UK organisations
- To reward those companies that take pride in providing the best place to work
- To build a database of the best companies to work for, online and in print
- To create an ideal environment for employers to develop and reinforce their brand
- To provide a pointer for IT professionals to help to find the best home for their talents
- To provide a means by which companies can differentiate themselves from their competitors.
The Best Places to Work in IT2006 awards will provide a testament to the strength of IT management and the quality of working environment across the best of UK business, both public and private sector.
We look forward to your entry.