- Do not send us copyrighted material for which you don't own the rights or have permission from the owner. Please note that in submitting your entry, you are granting permission for us to publish your image on our website at ComputerWeekly.com and/or in Computer Weekly magazine.
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except for employees of Reed Business Information Limited and their immediate families.
- The winner will be chosen by ComputerWeekly.com. There will be four winners.
- The competition ends on Friday the 7th of May 2010 at 5pm UK time.
- The prizes will be awarded to the best photos/videos, in the view of the editorial team, when the competition closes.
- Four winners will be chosen by ComputerWeekly.com and will each receive a new like-for-like product replacement. Only one prize for each winner.
- The winners will be notified by email.
- No cash alternatives are available.
- Entering the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
- The winner will be chosen by ComputerWeekly.com. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Photo entries should be submitted/uploaded to the Hardware Hoarders blog ( http://www.computerweekly.com/blogs/hardware-hoarders/ )
or by emailing - Competition@computerweekly.com.
- The names of the winners will be available from ComputerWeekly.com by writing to us at 'Attn: Faisal Alani, 4th floor, Quadrant House, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey, SM2 5AS' after 7th of May 2010.
By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
ComputerWeekly.com's standard terms and conditions still apply.
ComputerWeekly.com reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition or these rules at any time without prior notice.
Entrants can contact ComputerWeekly.com at the following address: ‘ComputerWeekly.com Mobile Working competition’, Attn: Faisal Alani, 4th floor, Quadrant House, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey, SM2 5AS.
This was first published in March 2009