When it comes to choosing a software development company, the options are vast. To help you make the right decision, download our free guide to sourcing a software development company. Or if you already know what you require from a software development company get free no obligation quotes from up to six suppliers.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
There are many points to consider when choosing a software developer.
A professional software development company is able to create custom software that is tailored specifically to meet your individual business needs. They can also provide a range of off-the-shelf software packages that can be tweaked to suit your business model.
Our buyer’s guide will take you through the advantages and disadvantages of custom and off-the-shelf software as well as discussing the process of sourcing software developers.
Software Developer Buyer’s Guide
The guide will take you through the following topics:
- Bespoke vs. off-the-shelf software
- Off-the-shelf software: the pros
- Off-the-shelf-software: the cons
- Bespoke software: the pros
- Bespoke software: the cons
- Outsourcing software development
- Choosing a software developer
- Establish your software requirements
- Assess the candidate developers
- Experience and expertise of developer
- Questions to ask
- Begin the software development
- Price guide to software development
Related Buyers Guides:
Go back to IT Mangement Buyer's Guide Overview