Hosted by TechTarget and SearchVirtualDataCentre.co.UK, the Best of VMworld Europe 2012 Users Awards will take place during VMworld Europe 2012, in Barcelona, Spain.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
A team of expert, independent judges will evaluate the nominations. IT projects that are directed by IT managers, at user companies or individual IT users, will only be considered. Vendor submissions will not be considered, however vendors may encourage their customers to enter valid IT projects.
- Best virtualisation and server consolidation project
- Best virtualisation for disaster recovery project
- Best remote-office/home-office deployment project
- Best private cloud project
- Best desktop virtualisation project
- Best of show (most innovative)*
* The Best of Show category will be determined by a judging panel; please do not submit an entry for this category.
The deadline for submissions is Friday, September 14, 2012.
Please be sure to read the full Best of VMworld Europe User Awards 2012 criteria and information before submitting the nominations.
The awards ceremony will take place on Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 11am at the breakout room C2. Winners’ case studies will also be featured in our conference package on SearchVirtualDataCentre.co.UK over several weeks following the show. Check out the winners of the Best of VMworld Europe 2011 Awards.
If you have problems submitting with this online form, or any questions regarding the Best of VMworld Europe 2012 User Awards, please drop us an email.
Check SearchVirtualDataCentre.co.UK's VMworld Europe 2011 conference coverage here.