The content, specially selected for CW360.com, gives a taste of the breadth and depth of research that has made Gartner the world leader for data, analysis and advice about IT.
Gartner highlights are delivered on a new channel on CW360.com. There is no charge for this channel and registration takes less than 30 seconds.
To mark the launch of the collaboration behind this new online service, Gartner and CW360.com are offering a chance for one person to travel to and attend Gartner's Symposium/ITxpo in Cannes for free.
This channel will bring a new dimension to the broad range of news, features and support that CW360.com already provides.
- Gartner will provide CW360.com users with high-lights from its Research, Consulting, Measurement and Community services.
- Gartner Consulting builds on the research to provide truly independent advice to help businesses to achieve the results they want with solutions that make sense.
- Gartner Measurement delves into the detail of how IT is working in the enterprise with tools and data to help enterprises to benchmark their IT operations against their peers.
- Gartner Community brings together clients at focused events and organises programmes for senior executives to exchange experience and best practices.
At the heart of all these services is Gartner Research. More than 650 analysts and 550 consultants work for Gartner and its clients around the world. In at least 75 countries, Gartner listens to and advises more than 1,000 executives every day. Gartner sets out to address the key issues of the time with analysis and predictions.
Supporting this work is a steady stream of detailed data about IT products and services and Gartner Dataquest statistics about the outputs of the industry - from local area networks in Latin America to servers in Scandinavia.
What you get
Highlights from Gartner's stream of expert analysis will now be available to you through CW360.com and these will be regularly updated with fresh Gartner content.
Web site users will gain access to samples of succinct analysis and advice by Gartner analysts on current events affecting both users and suppliers of IT.
Web site users who register, can choose to subscribe to an e-mail alerting them to new content.
This new channel is at www.cw360.com/gartner.
About CW360.com and Gartner
- CW360.com is the online arm of Computer Weekly and the UK's leading news and information Web site for senior IT professionals. More than 200,000 decision-making professionals turn to CW360.com each month, recording one million page impressions on their visits.
- Gartner is a research and advisory firm that helps more than 11,000 clients to understand technology and drive business growth. The company has 1,200 research analysts and consultants among more than 4,300 associates in over 90 locations worldwide. Its activities cover research, consulting, measurement services and IT events.
This was first published in October 2002