Outsourcing will remain a risky business
The continued growth of outsourcing will force organisations to pay more heed to its associated risks and conduct better due diligence. As a response, organisations will strengthen their risk management cultures and recognise the value of best practices in contract management. More than a euphemism, the word "sourcing" will replace the term outsourcing as it more accurately describes the resource allocation approach both internally and externally for many organisations.
This is part 8 of a 10 part video series
Click here for the next video
Sign-up to Computer Weekly to download more resources on project management >>
- The global state of the project management office
- The global state of the PMO: The UK perspective
- The global state of the PMO: the IT perspective
- Are businesses taking chances when it comes to managing outsourcing risk?
- Successful solutions through agile project management
- Business analyst skillset well-suited to change management
- Computer Weekly study: The state of UK IT project management (2003)