Warwick Ashford looks at Microsoft's announcement over their new strategy to blur the distinction between software that runs on PCs and servers and applications that run on the internet cloud.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
- E-crime unit funding inadequate, say businesses
- Bradford & Bingley to be integrated into Santander
- New Labour's unlucky 13 IT projects
Download for later:
- Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
- Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As