Access your Pro+ Content below.
The future of enterprise IT: Social, mobile, analytics and cloud
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Mobile and data technologies are allowing organisations to provide service levels not even dreamt of a few years ago. This guide looks at some examples of these technologies transforming organisations in Australia. Read how this technology is helping the Royal Flying Doctor Service deliver medical emergency services to residents across 71.5 million km² of the country. Also read how data is saving lives through the National Blood Authority, which is using data and mobile technology to improve the availability of blood supplies This guide also looks at how online and mobile has helped tyre retailer JAX boost business.
Table Of Contents
- Change is in the air as Royal Flying Doctor Service applies analytics to everything
- How data saves lives in Australia's hospitals
- Online and mobile help retailer JAX boost business
- Apple Pay struggles in Australia as banks profit from fee-phobic market
- Australian government entices UK tech startups