Access your Pro+ Content below.
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, we take a closer look at how some organisations are overcoming the challenges of multi-cloud, and – in turn – reaping the rewards of expanding the range of suppliers they source services from.
Table Of Contents
- CASE STUDY: British Medical Journal CDO on using Amazon and Alibaba for its multi-cloud strategy
- Managing data in a multi-cloud world
- The multi-cloud myth: Why workload portability is still a pipe dream
- Get the most bang for your buck in multi-cloud architecture
- Multi-cloud management: Making it work for the enterprise