The UK government aims to slash IT expenditure by reducing the amount it spends on maintenance, promoting the use of open systems and working with smaller IT suppliers. Many of the major IT suppliers have signed a memorandum of understanding, to renegotiate their IT contracts with the governments. Read how IT is impacted in the October 20 2010 Comprehensive Spending Review.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
- Government spending review will lead to more IT off shoring, says Ovum
- Comprehensive Spending Review: Suppliers brace for IT spending plunge
- The government gravy train for IT suppliers is almost over - at last
- How the G-Cloud is developing ahead of the Spending Review
- Spending Review: Focus on quick IT savings raises concerns
- Spending Review: "Winter of discontent" ahead for UK IT