By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
Infosec is the biggest security event throughout Europe. Among those speaking this year is the former Home Secretary, the RT Hon David Blunket, MP for Sheffield Brightside, who will deliver Infosec's opening keynote speech on 28 April 2009.
A full schedule and programme can be found at the Infosecurity website: www.infosec.co.uk. ComputerWeekly.com's articles on Infosec can all be found from this page.
- Infosec 2009: IT security industry is maturing, says Schneier >>
- Infosec 2009: Cybercriminals growing more sophisticated >>
- Infosec 2009: The human side of security >>
- Infosec 2009: Dorey presses for scientific approach >>
- Infosec 2009: Common mistakes in password policies >>
- Infosec 2009: How to beat airport data theft threat >>
- Infosec 2009: Nine steps to halt data breaches >>
- Infosec 2009: How to implement proactive security >>
- Infosec 2009: Top tips for a safer 2009 >>
- Infosec 2009: Increasing your security in a virtual world >>
- Infosec 2009: Employee behaviour and information security risk >>
- Infosec 2009: IT and Web 2.0 – the next generation gap >>
- Infosec 2009: Get to know cyber-criminals to get ahead, says former US security advisor >>
- Infosec 2009: Data consolidation is key to security, says US analyst >>
- Infosec 2009: Poor application security causes 62% of data breaches, study finds >>
- Infosec 2009: Cybersecurity needs partnership between government and business >>
- Infosec 2009: Businesses invest in IT that drives efficiency >>