Access your Pro+ Content below.
IT Project ASEAN: Migration to Cloud
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Millennials the world over stand out for being a tech-savvy, digital generation. In South-East Asia they are leapfrogging the desktop and creating a mobile-first landscape where consumers expect a more personalised experience and seamless online transactions. To help meet these demands, organisations are looking to enhance their datacentre capacity by moving some or all of the workload to the cloud. In this guide, read about the organisations in the region already benefiting from cloud, as well as some of the challenges enterprises come up against during their move off-premise.
Table Of Contents
- Keeping pace with the evolving millennial consumer in South-East Asia
- DBS Bank signs up to Amazon cloud
- Why SMBs increasingly opt for SaaS
- Singapore bank moves to the cloud with Office 365 adoption
- Google cloud platform heats up the cloud market in Asia